Skip to main content
Tile Cleaning. Grout Cleaning.  Travertine Tile Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning
Our Services
Professional Travertine Cleaning. Travertine Tile Cleaning  Sacramento CA
Referral Rewards
Commercial Tile Cleaning. Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
Tuesday, November 19 2013
Carpet Cleaning Elk Grove 2013

Carpet Cleaning Elk Grove 2013:

Even though Liberty Floor Solutions is the number one tile & grout cleaning service in all of Sacramento County, and the only factory trained and factory certified tile & grout cleaning company in Sacramento County we do a fair amount of carpet cleaning as well. In preparation for this article I looked back into our files to see how much repeat customer business we get from our carpet cleaning cleaning customers - it was a whopping 87%! The remaining 13% had moved out of the area, removed the carpeting from their home, or had died, so we must be doing something right when it comes to carpet cleaning. One of the things we do correctly happened yesterday.

I had the privilege of looking at a home in the Elk Grove area yesterday that a real estate friend of mine had just purchased. He routinely buys homes, fixes them up, and resells them, and he has been quite successful in doing this even in this economy. This home was only about 6 years old and had carpeting throughout the upstairs and downstairs. My real estate friend, Ernie, wanted to know how much of the carpeting could be saved and how much it would cost. Even though the house was only (6) years old the carpet was in pretty bad shape. Not only had it NEVER been professionally cleaned but it appeared it had not been vacuumed in a very long time. The carpet was heavily matted, which is a significant problem, and was stained with coffee, pet urine, and red dye throughout. After my careful inspection I told Ernie that it would be in his best interest to simply replace the carpet. Because Erine was busy with a number of contractors I excused myself and went home to have a late lunch. Not long after I walked into the door the phone was ringing and it was Ernie. He wanted to thank me for my honesty and said, "Most guys would just give me a bid and I would probably hire them not knowing what the outcome would be. Thank you for your honesty."

I explained to Ernie that I could clean the carpets and I could remove all of the dirt and the stains but it would NOT have the "appearance", mostly because of the damage that had been caused from the matting, he would want to sell the home. I told him that since he was putting in new wood flooring, granite countertops, new light fixtures, paint, etc. that all of this 'NEW' would be overshadowed by the carpet's lifeless appearance. I went on to explain to him that it is like going to the barber shop and getting your hair shampooed and styled, and then looking in the mirror and wondering why you still have grey hair. Some things 'cleaning' can't fix. Never the less Ernie was greatful for my honesty and promised I would get the next one. Knowing Ernie I am sure that I will.


Have A Great Day!

Michael Hull

Posted by: Michael Hull AT 09:10 am   |  Permalink   |  0 Comments  |  Email

Post comment
Email Address

(max 750 characters)
* Required Fields
Note: All comments are subject to approval. Your comment will not appear until it has been approved.

Site Mailing List  Sign Guest Book  View Guest Book 
We put the 'WOW' back in to your floors


We provide professional tile, grout, carpet cleaning services for home and businesses in the following California cities: Sacramento, West Sacramento, Elk Grove, Wilton, Galt, Lodi, Stockton, Laguna West, Rancho Murieta, Mather, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Rescue, Cool, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Antelope, Roseville, Lincoln, Loomis, Rocklin, Natomas, Citrus Heights, and Slough House. We will travel to other areas.


Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:00AM till 8:00PM - Sitemap

Copyright © 2010-2011 Liberty Floor Solutions   Website Design By:



Providing tile, grout, travertine, carpet cleaning professional services to Sacramento and Elk Grove California : carpet cleaning - grout tile cleaning - travertine tile cleaning - carpet steam cleaning services